– Loris Malaguzzi
Supply educators are an essential part of our Compass ELC team. Supply educators work on an on-call basis to provide high quality child care and early learning in environments that put children at the heart.
As a supply educator you will be able to…
- Choose your own availability
- Choose to work part-time or full-time depending on the amount of shifts you pick up
- Have a flexible job schedule
- Pick up shifts around your school schedule
- Offers opportunity for experience
- Make above minimum wage
- Have the ability to pick up shifts at any of our 35 different locations
- Gain experience and knowledge working in the field of Early Childhood Education
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating “Supply Educator Application”.
You can also apply by going to our Job postings page and filling in the online application located at the bottom of the page.