Hours of the program are 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
About the role
As the Compass ELC Admin Lead at our Millbrook location, you will work collaboratively alongside the Pedagogical/Culture lead to foster and support a program that is aligned with Compass ELC’s policies, values, and strategic plan. You will have opportunities to work closely with community partners. You will model and grow an equity perspective and strive for a deeper understanding of cultural awareness. You will work 35 hours a week, supporting the program administratively. Hours will be determined to meet the needs of the program.
Some accountabilities associated with the role
- Supporting family engagement and hold a high image of families, children, and community.
- Have a strong knowledge of Compass ELC’s policies, values, and legislative requirements to maintain compliance at all times.
- You will spend your time working on administrative requirements such as enrollment, billing, staffing needs, succession planning, computer-based skills, accounts receivable, payroll, and communication with families, staff, and community.
- Supporting financial administration and viability.
You are passionate about learning and care, emergent curriculum and life-long learning. You are eager to contribute to an amazing organizational culture, to create partnerships with children, families, peers, schools and the community welcoming diverse perspectives. You have a natural disposition towards administration and organizations, are comfortable with technology and possess a clear understanding of CCEYA (Child Care Early Years Act), related legislation, Compass ELC policies and procedures, distributed leadership and supporting a culture of a safe and joyful workplace. You are registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators and possess the training and documents required by the Ministry of Education to work in a child care setting.
Required Documents Include:
- Standard First Aid/ CPR Level C
- Up to date Vulnerable Sector Check
- Up to date Immunizations/Refusal of Affidavit
- Registration within the College of Early Childhood Educators
Admin/Culture/Pedagogical Lead Rates per hour breakdown
- *Hourly breakdowns for Admin/Pedagogy/Culture Leads are based on enrollment numbers and the budget.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with Compass Early Learning & Care’s commitment to providing service in a manner that is accessible to all, reasonable accommodations will be provided for applicants upon request. Please contact Human Resources: email@example.com. 705-749-3488